Paulding Forest

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
While we’re talking about PF.......and I’m not gonna give the location. But does anyone know where the old moonshine still is that has the railroad track running across the front of it?
I wonder how they got that down there back then? It’s several hundred pounds. Maybe drug it down in there with a horse?
I wonder what era all those old stills are from, I know I’ve seen 6-7 walking all over that place.

You plan on Resurrecting them? Call Kmac, he can help you get set up if'n you need any help:rockon:

Doe Dirt

One of my favorite still sites is a double. I fished the barrel ring, almost completely buried in the sand, out of the creek and laid it beside the still.
I found another still with a glass jar laying nearby.
View attachment 1010558
Those look like axe slices in the side, you notice that hambone? Wonder why they’re all galvanized and not copper? Cheaper I guess.... I know I wouldn’t want any liquor out of a galvanized drum haha.

hambone76

Those look like axe slices in the side, you notice that hambone? Wonder why they’re all galvanized and not copper? Cheaper I guess.... I know I wouldn’t want any liquor out of a galvanized drum haha.
The revenuers or whoever, got ahold of them pretty good with the axes. I made sure to get the holes in the pictures.

Joe Brandon

I think there are a lot of folks out of work right now and the only peace of mind some of us have is listening to God in the woods. That's why I think their may be a few more folks out during the weekdays.