Pest Control Recommendations

Barfolomew

I'm looking for a pest control service around Atlanta that has a termite bond and is good at killing roaches, specifically the ones that crawl in from outside, not Germans. I currently have Active but need to change.

pjciii

I don't know if they are in your area but when i lived in lawrenceville i used Allgood. Had a termite bond and pest control. Now up here in NC i have Orkin. I have same with them. No complaints and i would reccomend Either.

LonePine

I have AnyPest out of Kennesaw for both my regular pest control and termite bond. Solid folks and cost is reasonable. I rarely if ever see a bug and would highly recommend them

westcobbdog

I use bugoff on 92 in Woodstock or Acworth. They are pretty good and come back anytime to retreat.
For a termite bond, there is either termador, a potent liquid, or Centricon, a bait system. Best to get a retreat / repair bond.
I like Arrow or Northwest Exterm., both very solid companies that don't monkey around. Both behemoths in the Atl martlet. Let the other know you are shopping around for best deal.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
I know this isn’t what you asked, but I’d pay for the termite treatment then treat for roaches myself. $40.00 jug of Cy-kick and you can kill roaches for a long long time.

wvdawg

Staff member
I don't know if they are in your area but when i lived in lawrenceville i used Allgood. Had a termite bond and pest control. Now up here in NC i have Orkin. I have same with them. No complaints and i would reccomend Either.
Active and Allgood were both family operated companies that both got bought out by Rentokil and now have been merged in the Atlanta market along with some other smaller companies. They have lost that personal touch now that they have become so large. I would recommend a smaller family owned business.

basshappy

BANNED
@Barfolomew we use food grade diatomaceous earth inside our home to keep roaches at bay. I spread a thin line of it as a perimeter in attic and crawl space, and then at any points of entry in kitchen etc. Cool factor is you can see when a roach (or other insect) went through it - tracts and a trail of it out of the perimeter line. Super affordable, non-toxic, and it just plain works. Living in the city we used to see roaches somewhat regularly. Putting down DE and reapplying it every 4 months has basically removed roaches from inside our home. You can put it outside but it washes away in the rain.