Porch up

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Aint nothing quite like sitting on the porch watching the world go by or just watching the weeds grow. I dont have one these days, but when I am sitting on the back stoop watching the beans or corn grow I dont even think about the porches of old. I do however think about the danged biting gnats and biting flies and the blood sucking skeeters

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Aint nothing quite like sitting on the porch watching the world go by or just watching the weeds grow. I dont have one these days, but when I am sitting on the back stoop watching the beans or corn grow I dont even think about the porches of old. I do however think about the danged biting gnats and biting flies and the blood sucking skeeters

Yessir, skeeters are still present. Sometimes when we are so wet like have been here lately I keep a pair of rubber boots on the front porch for walkin out. I went to slip them on one mornin and when i was sliding my foot in the first one I saw about 5 mosquitos comin up out of it. I threw the other one down on it's side and saw about another 3-4 come out of it. facepalm:

I throw'em down every time now.

Buddrow

I prefer the back porch. Even though the neighbors can still smell what Um burning out back ?. No ine has called the cheese on me yet. So I guess out of sight out of mind. That or my neighbors just mind there own business. Its what I do. Although I do keep an eye on everyone place. Just want complain or call the police unless I see someone breaking in.