Pot Stirrers Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JR

I heard that Savage had an 'incident' with a grocery cart coral this morning, anybody confirm? :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

bollman85

Anything passes for "true and factual" between stirrers, who cares if it is photoshopped, its admissable in the court of stirrin, in fact its good enough for an immediate conviction.

243Savage

Y'all keep stirrin. This is a holiday and I'm off work, so I think I'll go take me a lil nap. Loading the camper for this weekend took a lot out of me this morning. :yawn:

S

Sugar Hill Scouter

I noticed Ol' Savage was pretty quiet today. Where's Fulldraw ??

bollman85

hello....(echo). hello hellooo hellooooo.

Hey check out the thread in Firearms by huntinredneck about 308s, see the thread that reads "ever get that feelin that your chain in being pulled?" tell me what kind of read ya'll get off of it.

60Grit

hello....(echo). hello hellooo hellooooo.

Hey check out the thread in Firearms by huntinredneck about 308s, see the thread that reads "ever get that feelin that your chain in being pulled?" tell me what kind of read ya'll get off of it.

Maybe being tugged gently, I don't think it is a malicious jerk like the "Why must you kill small bucks" thread was.

Definitley worth calling in a few ranging rounds though!!

:flag:

bollman85

I didn't intend to stir for once, I was just stating facts, certain things I don't take lightly I guess.

bollman85

Where are ya'll? This thread is goin down fast! I see ya'll on other threads, but this is like our "club house".

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
We're here. Just waitin' on the new shipment of canoe paddles, er stirrin ladles to come in.

dutchman

Where are ya'll? This thread is goin down fast! I see ya'll on other threads, but this is like our "club house".

I guess you'r right. We are duty bound to keep this one pushed up toward the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.