Status
Not open for further replies.

Muddyfoots

Retired Administrator
How'd you get that pic off of my window cam?!!!! :huh:

Thanks Fulldraw, for freshening the pile while I was at work. :D

S

Sugar Hill Scouter

Oh, OK. In that case, I guess he doesn't need a spotlight in that situation.

Hey, does Muddy have motion detectors on his floodlights? That would make his hunting easier. Whenever he sees his outside lights come on, he just has to go to the kitchen and grab his gun...

dutchman

Oh, OK. In that case, I guess he doesn't need a spotlight in that situation.

Hey, does Muddy have motion detectors on his floodlights? That would make his hunting easier. Whenever he sees his outside lights come on, he just has to go to the kitchen and grab his gun...

As a matter fact he does. He also has a buzzer inside the house that he can turn off and on as necessary to let him know that the motion detectors have turned the floodlights on. That way, he can watch TV and hunt at the same time.:cool:

fulldraw74

As a matter fact he does. He also has a buzzer inside the house that he can turn off and on as necessary to let him know that the motion detectors have turned the floodlights on. That way, he can watch TV and hunt at the same time.:cool:

dont forget about the "bamboo pits" hidden in the front yard......

bollman85

Thats kinda funny, I knew a guy who was a friend of a friend who had a CCTV camera installed behind his trailer to watch the deer. We stopped by to drop some things off and he was watchin what he called "a real nice buck", it was a dern spike. He told us to grab a beer and sit down for a bit and talk (he is a disabled vet) and said he had to go take care of something. No joke, he goes outside(presumeably for a smoke) and a few minutes later we hear "BLAM!" "BLAM!!!" Turns out he had a .270 pump leanin up against the back door and had just gotten him a "real nice buck". We couldn't believe it so we turned the TV(big screen) to the CCTV channel and there he is draggin this deer out of the woodline behind his house (pretty sure it was still in gainesville city limits). He comes in and asks us if we can hang it on the rope between the two trees out back so he can dress it.

bollman85

maybe bollman could help us get him a flash supressor for christmas.....:biggrin2:

What do you want a flash suppressor for? Those things hardly work anyways. What you need is a regular suppressor. Those I can get my hands on, if you are looking for .223 or 308. The .223 ones I can attest to work get for shootin out lights or dogs before takin care of business. I would like to try them on a .223 bolt action with sub sonic ammo, that would be real quiet. And ZERO flash either.

fulldraw74

What do you want a flash suppressor for? Those things hardly work anyways. What you need is a regular suppressor. Those I can get my hands on, if you are looking for .223 or 308. The .223 ones I can attest to work get for shootin out lights or dogs before takin care of business. I would like to try them on a .223 bolt action with sub sonic ammo, that would be real quiet. And ZERO flash either.

just trying to keep DNR off of muddys back......if not a suppressor maybe a few grenades or something similiar for the cows next door....:D

dutchman

Do they make one of them for a thurty-thurty?

Last edited:

bollman85

30-30, they might, but I doubt it since its not a real "military" or "tactical" caliber. Those grenades on the other hand.......... or maybe some of our match grade .50 cal armor piercing sniper rounds....

bollman85

Armor piercing incindiary sniper rounds...noone is interested? I know elfiii and I are busy holdin it down over in the "Should we leave iraq?" thread, but I just thought I would bump this thread back to the top.

60Grit

Armor piercing incindiary sniper rounds...noone is interested? I know elfiii and I are busy holdin it down over in the "Should we leave iraq?" thread, but I just thought I would bump this thread back to the top.

Why are you using the little stuff. Why not the xm109 with some AP 25mm rounds. That'll wake em up!!!

:hammers: :pop2: :huh: you being hard on elfiii anit you?:whip: :whip:

Status
Not open for further replies.