Pray for a little bowhunter

kingfish

Today, life support systems were discontinued for two of my closest friends two day old son and grandson. My heart has never been so broken. Something went wrong during labor and the heart was stopped for too long. My buddies, are a couple of the most talented hunters I know, and two of my closest friends. I know there is a reason, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. The bright spot is that we almost lost the mother as well, but she is stable and gaining strength. Tomorrow is opening day bow season in Florida and there is a bunch of really safe deer out there. Hug your kids, and say a little prayer for the family, please. Kingfish

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
My prayers go out for the family - Thanks for adding them to the prayer requests...

pendy

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Havana Dude

How sad

Prayers out to that family. I can't even imagine what they must be going through. Stand by their side if they need it. :(

Goddard

My deepest sympathies to you and your friends. I will keep them in my prayers.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I will add my Prayers as well. May God Bless.

Al33

May God bless these families with strength and peace to carry on. Trying to understand why things like this happen is beyond us to do so. Thankful the mother is doing better.

God bless all I pray,

Al

TurkeyCreek

My prayers go out for this family. May God bless them and help them thru this difficult time.. ::;

Jeff Phillips

Add my prayers to the others ::; That is a terrible loss and they will struggle with it for a long time. Thank you Kingfish for lifting them up and stay close to them ::;

stumpman

Banned
Our prayers to the family and relatives of the family this is a really hard time i know this happened to my sister about 9 yrs ago and its hard on everyone a perfectly good looking child laying there but a bad heart its a shame this usually happens to the people that are or would be great parents we will keep praying for them.