Prayers please.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Would appreciate if y'all would remember my family in prayer.
My uncle passed away this evening.
97 years old, WW2 vet, & without a doubt the Godliest man I've ever known.
I grew up next door to them. My dad died when I was 5 & Uncle Robert & my aunt did so much for us growing up.
He was a quiet man, but he always set an example for us to follow by his actions.
He is reaping his reward & having an awesome reunion in Heaven, but it's hard to let them go........

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
The best thing a man can do is leave a fine family in his wake. Sounds like he did a good job.

buckpasser

Praying for you Sir. Thank God for the Godly men in our lives.

Lilly001

Would appreciate if y'all would remember my family in prayer.
My uncle passed away this evening.
97 years old, WW2 vet, & without a doubt the Godliest man I've ever known.
I grew up next door to them. My dad died when I was 5 & Uncle Robert & my aunt did so much for us growing up.
He was a quiet man, but he always set an example for us to follow by his actions.

He is reaping his reward & having an awesome reunion in Heaven, but it's hard to let them go........

My faith tells me that we will be together again.
That belief gives me hope and peace.
I would pray that your uncle enjoys his well deserved rest.

dslc6487

Sir, prayers sent for you and your family. Good Godly family men are getting harder to find these days. The strongest message that any man or woman can send is my their Christian actions. Certainly sounds like your uncle and aunt did this for you.
God Bless......

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Prayers brother, last of the greatest generation EVER, sadly.

Big7

The Oracle
97 is a good run.
I know that don't help none but your family has my prayers.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Prayers offered for peace for the family

Cool Hand Luke

So sorry for the loss of your Uncle. May the memories of his life and knowing you will see him again be a comfort to you and your family.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
97 is a great life! I know you will miss him so prayers for your comfort! The good memories will sustain you as you remember until you see him a again. Blessings to your family!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
His prayers have been answered! He left behind a great loving family. Served his country. Lived the great life. Y’all should be Joyous For him at this time.
My regards for the family.