Progressives want to ban Dollar Stores

Oldstick

There's 3 DGs within 3 miles of my house plus a Family Dollar less than a mile. I pity the fool that closes them up and forces me go into Walmart, Publix, or Kroger just to get a bottle of Drano, bleach, or some snacks.

Tom W.

If Lori and I are driving around and don't see a Dollar General or Family Dollar we know we are in the sticks. They pop up everywhere and are as common as mosquitoes.

The one by my house in Eufaula sold some really cheap but very good red wine......it's what I was sipping on along with some cheese and crackers while watching Alabama play Texas when I had my first massive heart attack.......

buckmanmike

I liked Freds, but DG you cant even walk down the aisles because of merchandise unstocked. Hatem, wont go into one. Employees untrained. They are the scum of retail. Ok, Im done.

LTZ25

Went in D G in Milledgeville and had a great selection of flavors but the freezer was broke down and they didn't know and and had about 50 cartons at room temp , 2 months later still no ice cream because they got into a legal fight over who was gonna fix the freezer D G or Byers . But overall I like the stores for a few things .

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
We have a DG in this little bury The next closet place to buy and kind of groceries is 12 miles away. They have saved me many a mile, when we have ran out of milk or bread and other items.

What I dont understand is why we are being taxed to death, to feed people that cant or wont work. Try to get in or out of this store quick. There will be 20 customers in there and one register running. Ever other customer is using an EBT card. most of them are able to work a job. I know most of them and also know they would fight you, if you told them, that you were going take their card away, and give them a job making $15 an hour.

Whitefeather

Management Material
Wait. What??? They do that up in your woods too?!!?? I thought they just did it around here and it was an isolated incident.
To answer your question...because they can.