PSE Evolve 31 Video Review

Kris87

If you're looking for this year's best hunting bow, then take a look at this video. As much as I love the Carbon Air I have, this bow for the money is flat out awesome.

alligood729

Thanks Kris. Actual specs are 6 .25" on the brace, 31" ata. Couple twists will put it spot on. Like you said it is one of my samples, it's been shot hundreds of times, probably a little stretch going on. Appreciate the review!

Kris87

Thanks Kris. Actual specs are 6 .25" on the brace, 31" ata. Couple twists will put it spot on. Like you said it is one of my samples, it's been shot hundreds of times, probably a little stretch going on. Appreciate the review!

You know I really never worry about ATA and BH specs very much, as they're just guidelines. As long as the DW and DL are on, that's really all that matters. I could have twisted the cables about 5-6 times, and the poundage would have been dead on, but I left it alone since it tuned fine there. I was impressed by the string spec/wear. The cam sync was only off exactly one twist. That's pretty impressive and will probably not be off again now. I really liked this bow a lot. I think it is the ideal hunting bow size for most hunters. Even with my DL, because the cams are fairly large, it feels more like a 32-33" ATA bow with the string angle.

5star

From what I heard at the bow shop , the lawyers are lined up with lawsuits for patent infringement against pse

alligood729

From what I heard at the bow shop , the lawyers are lined up with lawsuits for patent infringement against pse

That's such a ridiculous statement, it doesn't really deserve a reply. However, since I work for PSE, I'll venture one. This design is over a year old, and it doesn't infringe on anything. Our lawyers already covered that. Try again.....facepalm:

And I see you joined the party today!! Welcome aboard! JB, our rep in New York, would like to know what shop you frequent. He would love to stop by and see you!!! If you really are from New York...:bounce:

Garnto88

Wait and see , Killa

You got the "killa" right. All kills with PSE by the way.. I'm loving that Evolve David. Watching that review gives me the itch. I've shot nothing but PSE now for 30 years. There is nothing else IMO

Kris87

You got the "killa" right. All kills with PSE by the way.. I'm loving that Evolve David. Watching that review gives me the itch. I've shot nothing but PSE now for 30 years. There is nothing else IMO

If you shoot one, your itch will get scratched! You better go to buy. :D

alligood729

Thanks my friend. Brannen Outfitters is close, go by and see Greg and Jon. The have the aluminum and carbon models in stock. That is if you don't already have one!:cool:

ak314

I was never that interested in PSE, but after shooting the Evolve 31 shortly after release I now have one hanging on my wall. I also appreciate the ability to change draw length and let-off without pressing.

stringmusic

Heading to social circle Saturday to shoot it, and the Halon..... we shall see.