Drivelers #422 Gardening and living young

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Run to the house in plastic and convert over to copper "after" a whole house filter. Then you be just fine.
I’m on my third water sustem now. Copper,polybutylene, and cpvc. Cpvc does great, no filter needed. But in fairness it’s my second well too. The first well had a steel casing. Now it’s pvc casing and no rust particles to stop up strainers or to create a galvanic effect.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
I’m on my third water sustem now. Copper,polybutylene, and cpvc. Cpvc does great, no filter needed. But in fairness it’s my second well too. The first well had a steel casing. Now it’s pvc casing and no rust particles to stop up strainers or to create a galvanic effect.
The last sentence is the key. But, it takes awhile to eat through L copper. A lot of the older homes they use a lot of M copper due to price.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The electric cover helps with my chlorine bill.
I keep it covered when not in use, thats most of the time.
The pool place says I need to use at least 3# a week in a pool that size but I cut back to 2# last year with no problems.
3# and it will get too high
That totally makes sense. The chlorine guy said evaporation leeched out the chlorine.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Got a lot done this am. Re-decked the old part of the deck, and got 3/4 of the railing done. Now cleaned up and about to head downtown to the Fox to see a comedy act.
20240427_154520.jpg
20240427_154533.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.