Random cell pics from your hunting trip

godogs57

Fine pics Sir. That lion up a tree especially. Possibly since I've never seen one. Whole new play on death from above. Thanks for sharing.
In my previous post, I'm pointing at a mountain lion track that was following me one morning while elk hunting in New Mexico. I had made a big three hour "loop" through the timber and came out at my starting point. There were tracks in my tracks literally. It was just curious I'm thinking. Wasn't hungry I suppose because I'm here posting this.

Seen four in the wild while elk hunting over the years, including one killing a cow elk.

For the black panther posters, all four were brown...

slow motion

When you get the feeling something is watching you but no one is around. You just never know.Screenshot_20231116-111504_Photo Editor.jpgScreenshot_20240318-075056_Adblock Browser.jpg

slow motion

When things don't go as planned.
View attachment 1241130View attachment 1241132

View attachment 1241131

View attachment 1241134Sometimes you forget to move one out of the way.View attachment 1241135Sometimes you thought it was out of the way.
View attachment 1241136

Sometimes you forget about how quickly squirrels work. Just a few days.
View attachment 1241137View attachment 1241138
Sometimes you about poop your pants. Hung a stand. Climbed up. Found him a few inches from my face. Didn't want to kill it so I blew on it and it ran around to the back of the tree. Sounded like a squirrel scrambling across the pine bark. I'm thinking glad he's gone. Then I realized I still have to attach a ratchet strap. Have to reach around the tree and grab it . Then tighten it. Also behind the tree. What's worse than seeing a 12 pound spider and trying to work around it?.Not seeing it.
View attachment 1241139

Never a dull moment.
The tradition continues. Hung this stand in September. Took this pic Friday, 20240321_181131.jpg