Real Friends Driveler #301

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning Gobblin, Batjack and to the rest of the tired and weary drivelers that had to swim around all day yesterday !!!

Well I did absolutely NOTHING most all day yesterday except watch football, football and more football. I think that I WAS THE ONLY WINNER YESTERDAY AS I DID MANAGE TO STAY DRY ALL DAY.

My Daughter called me after the GSU football game and advised that it went to TRIPLE OVERTIME BUT THEY DID WIN FINALLY. GSU needs to do some serious recruiting and fast too as you never know just which part of the team will show up this season. She also said that it was a SWIM-FEST DURING THE ENTIRE GAME AND SHE WAS REALLY GLAD THAT I WAS NOT ABLE TO ATTEND YESTERDAY !!!!

Word on the street is that people should go buy a lottery ticket because Georgia Tech actually won a game also. I think that it included the fact that a "BLIND PIG" could find an acorn every now and then !!!

GO QUACK GO !!!!!

ps: I am glad that I was NOT riding on a horse draw wagon yesterday while entering a stadium because that "cluster" looked really bad !!!!! Stay tuned to next week when that crew comes out onto the field riding "ROCKING HORSES INSTEAD !!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good mornin folks...

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning EE and Ruger

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin GBro, Ruger, EE, and Bat(was here).

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I had a Great Uncle years ago that would walk up to the biggest red wasp nest you ever wanted to see and just grab a hold of it, wasps and all, and pull it down. Then while they was crawlin all over him he'd be just wiping them off casually.

I was a young boy on the occasions that I witnessed that, never did figure that out.

We had a couple hundred honey bee hives when I was a young teen, and I'd help out with them daily. I got stung so many times it stopped hurting or swelling. To this day, a honey bee sting is akin to a mosquito bite for me.

Wasps, now...that's another story.

Oh, yeah...Morning, Clan!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hey Jeff, no rain and not as windy here.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
We had a couple hundred honey bee hives when I was a young teen, and I'd help out with them daily. I got stung so many times it stopped hurting or swelling. To this day, a honey bee sting is akin to a mosquito bite for me.

Wasps, now...that's another story.

Oh, yeah...Morning, Clan!

Mornin sir!

I was never one to do well with insect stings/piercings/bites. I had allergic reactions in the form of itching and swelling, nothing dangerous, but very dibilitating level of itching from head to toe until I could get some Benadryl. Not quite as bad these days as it was when I was a kid. I still itch though.

It’s weird too that as a kid I could walk in the vicinity of poison ivy/oak and be effected almost by just looking at it. :bounce: I still keep my distance, but it’s nothing like it used to be either.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Got to set up my rain catcher, put that tote to work.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Jeff text inbound

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Mornin sir!

I was never one to do well with insect stings/piercings/bites. I had allergic reactions in the form of itching and swelling, nothing dangerous, but very dibilitating level of itching from head to toe until I could get some Benadryl. Not quite as bad these days as it was when I was a kid. I still itch though.

It’s weird too that as a kid I could walk in the vicinity of poison ivy/oak and be effected almost by just looking at it. :bounce: I still keep my distance, but it’s nothing like it used to be either.

Poison ivy is another one that has never bothered me very bad. I'll get a few bumps/blisters, but only minor itch. Something in the water, I suppose.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Poison ivy is another one that has never bothered me very bad. I'll get a few bumps/blisters, but only minor itch. Something in the water, I suppose.

Yessir, don’t have a clue why all that stuff affected the way it did when young.

It’s to a much lesser degree nowadays, but I try to avoid giving any of it another opportunity when I can. :)

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning y’all

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning Swampy

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning SwampY, trad, Chief, blood, dw, and others

just dumped the gauge. 3.4 " of rain yesterday.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Pancakes sausage and maple syrup :p

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Got to set up my rain catcher, put that tote to work.

I’ve got to brainstorm(rig) a easier method myself. Just too much labor involved in my current setup.

I’ve got some ideas floating around my head. What I’m doing works just more complicated and laborious than I prefer.

For instance, when I got home yesterday late in the afternoon I had already missed a lot of water that probably would overfilled my capacity due to the fact Jag and MizT didn’t know how to distribute it, or want to get out in the elements to do so. :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.