Recommended Stores

BayDog96

UAEC
Fellow upland fanatics,
My dad is in search of a SxS or OU 28 gauge, and wants to put his hands on a few before making the decision on which to get. Any recommendations on places in Georgia that have a decent selection of upland guns? Of course Kevin’s comes to mind, but I’m afraid the six figure options they have, though gorgeous, are a tad out of the price range.

Beagle Stace

Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna will usually have a few. I have seen CZ's, some Dickinsons and FAIR SxS'S. Def. not high end guns but all very nice hunting guns capable of a lifetime of service. Also have seen some Fausti DEA and Fabarm SxS guns so def. worth t rip to fondle a few. I personally have a Yildiz 20 gauge SxS from Academy as a back up rainy day gun and I have been very happy with it for price point. A lot of choices out there just depends on budget and personal preference. A lot on used market too.

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
Been a while since I've been there, but Jerry's in Ambrose had a pretty good selection of them. They had a good bit in the +$1000 range which I didn't feel like holding too much.

If he's looking for the budget Turkish stuff (CZ, Tri-Star, etc), most places usually have a few of those, such as Seller's in Hazlehurst or Wrightsville Hardware over your way (Assuming you're in Laurens area).

TheWildLife

I'd definitely check with Barrows. I looked at a Citori 28 ga there a couple of weeks ago. If it's a drive for you, call them first. If you go by there, remember, what you see on the walls ain't even close to what is behind the wall!