REDLANDS / rifle range ????????

Walkie Takie

WELL it almost happen, was hunting Fri pm about 3:30
was over 300 yards from property line and faceing into our property when ( I heard the noise ) like a small and fast missile ( projectile ) :hair: :hair: :hair: it was some sorry unsafe shooter at the rifle range ( how do you miss a bank 100 yards long x 30 yards tall )
:huh: :huh: started to shoot back , started to yell
but too far to do either its about 1 /2 mile the way the bullet flies , man I hope they close that xxxx hole down most of the time its people dranking and shooting we can't do down there and have a safe time and enjoy shooting our guns
nothing but sorry , sorry people who want take care of any thing , they don't pick up nothing down there , looks like a dump , most of the time will call the man ( carl ) and see who to call , or who cares , man I feel bad for the family's who live on that dirt road and have to put up with that xxxx all the time , its dangerous and unsafe down there :shoot: :shoot: w/t

3ringer

I thought they were rebuilding the range. I was down there a couple of years ago, you are right, it was a dump.3ringer

gadeerwoman

I stopped going there years ago for the exact same reasons. Every time I went to sight in something, the place was occupied by a bunch of folks with guns in one hand and beers in the other. And the trees and signs going to the range got as many shots fired at them as the range itself did. Never saw any law enforcement down that road ....ever! I guess they are afraid to go over there too. And yeah, they are supposed to be rebuilding the range.

E

Etter1

I feel sorry for anybody who gets caught doing anything illegal by Carl. Guy looks like he could snap a spine like a pencil. I don't break any game laws anyway, but I'm especially careful on redlands.

Walkie Takie

Nice guy

we ran into each other a few week ago , we were both riding the dirt road home , ::ke: he gave me his # and told me to call w/ any problems , will have the # w/ me from now on , we always have people shooting and walking on to our club , :hair: :hair: w/t