Redneck soft washing set up

Havana Dude

Alright so, I can’t take credit for the idea, as I got it from a friend of mine. But, I had a craftsman 33 gallon compressor go bad on me and decided to give it a shot. His is set up with an aluminum water tank out of an old camper. I’m well aware that my set up won’t last using chemicals and such. But I just had to throw it together.
So I began by getting rid of the compressor motor, gauges, etc., then with a fair amount of head scratching, had to figure out a way to get soap and chemicals in the tank, and fashion an air inlet, and an spigot plumbed out of the drain on the bottom. It’s a simple concept, same as a pump up sprayer, but use a small pancake compressor for pressure. I run this one at about 40 psi. Since this pic, I added a “shelf” mounted to where the motor had been mounted, to hold a bucket, that is plumbed into the top spigot. I put my chemical, soap and some water in the bucket and let it drain into tank. Takes 4-5 minutes. Spread my hoses out and get compressor hooked up while this is happening. Then hook the hose to it, fill to approx 90% capacity. Hook compressor up and hose with spray nozzle, and your in business. I did my moms place today, about 1900 sq. ft. , 3 sides brick, back vinyl, with vinyl soffits. Also did her shed, all on one tank.
Just though I’d share a cool way to “ recycle “ an old compressor tank. 100’ hose, and various fittings, I have maybe 50 bucks in it. E123A0F6-2E0A-41E3-B481-8CE2E855B7E8.jpeg

Havana Dude

? there’s really not much to add. If you’re serious, I’ll drag it out tomorrow and send you some.