Remington subsonic recall

Robert28

I try to stay far away from anything Remington these days but I have a box of golden bullets I bought in a pinch because I didn’t have much choice. Haven’t shot them yet but honestly don’t expect much at all.

transfixer

Interesting ,,, hmm, I just saw some of that for sale over on the Palmetto state armory site, started to order it, then decided against it . glad I did

Lukikus2

I try to stay far away from anything Remington these days but I have a box of golden bullets I bought in a pinch because I didn’t have much choice. Haven’t shot them yet but honestly don’t expect much at all.

Last I bought was over 40 years ago. Love the guns. Won’t spend a dime on a shell.

tcward

Yeah me too. Remington ammo has always been hit and miss..pun intended.

Jester896

Senior Clown
the most accurate ammo in my 17HMR is Remington...haven't found any in years. I looked this morning and it is everywhere.

Reactions: Dub

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
CCI is my got to followed by Winchester but never had trouble with Remington ammo. I’ve got buckets of it.

bullgator

Remington ammo is owned by the same company as CCI and Federal now. This is probably more of a result of playing catch-up from the Covid ammo shortage and the Remington breakup.