Victor Recall expanded

tucker80

I was worried this would happen when they sold out. Trying to keep up with the demand of the "big box stores" will eventually compromise quality. They were the only ones without any recalls.

tucker80

Almost exactly a year after I posted this
That is a good point about availability. But, in the past couple of years Victor has become available at TSC.

I am concerned that as it becomes more "commercially available" that they will be able to maintain the high quality that they've had in the past. Meeting the higher demand may encourage corner cutting, resourcing cheaper ingredients, etc.
Only time will tell.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I used Victor feed for my coon dogs when I had a couple blueticks. Dogs got old and I replaced them with a bird dog. The last couple years my dog would eat the feed but he was losing muscle so I switched to Purina Pro Plan. He’s a different dog now as he regained his strength and get up and go. If Purina drops off in their feed I’ll find something to take it’s place.

Pruitt1

I have feed Victor a long time was some of the best food on the market. I've noticed in the last few months it has went down hill. Probably switching back to pro plan myself.