Replacement windows

300 Mag

I'm in east cobb (north Atl) and we paid appx $10k for 21 windows 2 years ago. They were manufactured out of Ohio.

SlipperyHill Mo

I owned a replacement window company for almost 20 years and then sold and retired a couple of years ago.

Call Jody at Chattahoochee Windows 678-296-3253.

He will treat you right.

Deerhead

WOW just had Pella out. $2,700 to $5,300 per window.... Over $20k for 8 windows. Not going to happen. I have other companies scheduled hope they are no where close to this 1st quote.

bany

WOW just had Pella out. $2,700 to $5,300 per window.... Over $20k for 8 windows. Not going to happen. I have other companies scheduled hope they are no where close to this 1st quote.
What do you have now?
Anderson (renewal) are probably in that neighborhood, just a guess.
what Guthrie and batjack said if you’re a bit handy. A quality (not fancy) vinyl double hung goes right in a good wood frame. You should be able to get some ordered un-white. Probably $300 and up. I’ve done lots and you end up with a pretty good setup.

bany

Who has done this on their home and who did you use and were you satisfied?
I did mine myself. Home Depot years ago. I do some of this for a living. You can get windows from box stores and others that are fine. Expect to pay plenty or A Lot for what you see on tv. I’d get every one of those guys to quote it if I was going that way. Some are pressure freaks so don’t shoot anyone ;)

bilgerat

Senior
I replaced 3 last year myself, it wasnt that hard, I got vinyl framed double hung 48x60 for $370 each. bought them from NGa building supply in Buford

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
I used window world, think it costs me $3K for 10 windows, double pained, gas filled with the divided installed here @ 10 yrs ago, made a huge difference and they were great doing business with. Prices are probably through the roof now, but get an estimate, can't hurt.