RICHly blessed.

strothershwacker

Daylight found me bout 1.5 miles into Rich MTN WMA. Beautiful day. Heard 1 shot all morning. Hoping for one em late season bears. Anybody else over here? Orta be a good hunt.

jbogg

I won’t be back up until the weekend. I am trying to decide between hitting Chattahoochee WMA, or hiking in around two miles to a nice spot I found on NF late last December that was full of buck sign. Today was a great day to be in the woods. Good luck the rest of this week!

strothershwacker

Well, Rich Mtn has spanked my rear and sent me home with my tail tween my scrambled leggs. Climbed some pretty good mtns. Slid down some super steep stuff on my backside using my backpack as anchor to slow me down. I looked hiiiiiii and I looked lowwwww. But no bear could be found. Looks like a bear ain't had a bowl movement up there since Halloween! However I ran across some real good buck sign. Fair mount of hog rooting. Saw several jakes. Learnt some new ground. I'd call it a success!

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Well, Rich Mtn has spanked my rear and sent me home with my tail tween my scrambled leggs. Climbed some pretty good mtns. Slid down some super steep stuff on my backside using my backpack as anchor to slow me down. I looked hiiiiiii and I looked lowwwww. But no bear could be found. Looks like a bear ain't had a bowl movement up there since Halloween! However I ran across some real good buck sign. Fair mount of hog rooting. Saw several jakes. Learnt some new ground. I'd call it a success!
Just being able to walk amongst mother nature and all that beautiful ground all by yourself makes it a success.. Finding that buck sign and seeing them turkeys was a bonus! Hope you get you a bear! Take some pics next time please!