Ron Mexico

Jim McRae

just a note....I dont have nearly as much of a problem with him smoking weed as I do with him being so stupid that he wanted to hang onto that $12 fake bottle bad enough to cause a scene

And now Coach Petrino has got this problem, as my good friend always says, "You can't coach stupid".

Jim M.

rex upshaw

doesn't matter if he is charged in my eyes. he is becoming a distraction. and to think, the highest paid player, aka ron mexico, gave a woman herpes, has been sued by breach of contract by an agent, gave the fans the bird, has admitted to throwing in the towel at the end of the 2005 season and now this. how long can they afford to keep him. i am so tired of hearing how great vick is. i could care less how many yds he runs for, how strong his arm is, or how many highlights he has. if he can't win games, continues to fumble and throw picks and can't keep his nose clean, what good is he? i know, i know, he helps sell tickets. but i could care less about that. i am not going to buy a ticket to watch a mediocre product and i think that vick is a large part of it. with all the money that is spent on him, could you imagine the support we could have on offense for a middle of the road qb? brees was not all world before coming to n.o., but look what he has been able to do.....and he isn't doing it with superstar wr's. the michael vick experiment should be done. i don't need all the flash, all i need is someone who can handle the offense and control the huddle. i don't even need a qb that is going to single handedly win games, but i certainly don't want one who is going lose them. vick's issues also just cost the falcons a first round pick.....assuming that they were going to deal schaub in the off season, like most expected. good job mike.

WTM45

Wish he would hang on to the football like he did that water bottle.

I say we send him a case of Dasani, and make him drink it all without a pee-pee break!

But more bad press like this will send his NFL merchandise through the roof in sales. Blank knows that and is capitalizing on it too.

rex upshaw

Wish he would hang on to the football like he did that water bottle.

I say we send him a case of Dasani, and make him drink it all without a pee-pee break!

But more bad press like this will send his NFL merchandise through the roof in sales. Blank knows that and is capitalizing on it too.

yes and no. i don't think many parents are going to be buying their children vick jerseys after this. great role model. and if blank is basing his decision purely on sales, then he is a horrible owner and the very reason i will not pay to see them play. a good owner would do what's best for the team and the city, not just lining their pockets.

WTM45

I see your point Rex, but I do not think the parents are doing the NFL merchandise buying for the majority of the kids. The kids buy it themselves.
I do wish something stiff would be handed down by Blank, but you rarely hear of someone turning their cash cow into steak and burger.
Look at past precedence on illegal drug use in the NFL.
Owners and the league do very little. Heck, society as a whole considers drug use (especially marajuana) as commonplace, and if someone has a problem it is more a medical condition of dependency than it is an illegal act. I do not feel that way, but I am in the minority on this. Gone are the days of sports figures being much of a role model.
Ricky Williams got the hardest penalty, but also broke the policy quite a few times to get that.
If Vick gets tested, and is hot, he should be placed in the program. We will then see if he wants to continue an NFL career or not.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Is his brother still down there? Or did the Dolphins cut him?

MudDucker

Staff member
I hope your right but, we'll see

No hope to it. There is no legal basis for such a suit. These are seperate legal entities and each can have entirely different drug policies and/or enforcement of the policy.

CAMO84

:rofl: :rofl: Ya know it occured to me on the way home. Vick cant even pass the water bottle without it getting Intercepted!:rofl:

just a note....I dont have nearly as much of a problem with him smoking weed as I do with him being so stupid that he wanted to hang onto that $12 fake bottle bad enough to cause a scene

If I was A. Blank or R. Petrino, that's what I would be worried about--- just too stupid to be trainable. He makes the same kind of bad decisions in games.

Of course according to most recent reports, he is "awfully sorry".

Well, he shoudln't be, he just can't help being that !@#%$ stupid.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon