Ryobi Electric Chain Saw

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
I got the ego weed wacker too. Gives me three batteries and chargers… and am very happy with the performance of each. 6495F3D2-5ADA-4785-BFFB-864630264CDC.jpegthe little Ryob is a workhorse as well, for its size it does very well too. I take it with me in the storm room in case I gotta cut myself out.

My son has the ego mower an loves it.

Redbow

My little electric Ryobi saw has slain Goliath. I never thought the saw would run until I got all the main parts of the tree cut up but it has. I was quite sure it would burn up before I got the big portions of the tree cut up and stacked but it didn't. Now all I have left is the small limbs to cut up and haul off I figure about 5 good pickup loads. I think a friend of mine wants the wood for his hunting cabin, if not I will try and sell the load of good oak wood at the flea market.

Maybe I had better name the little saw David, he has come to the rescue in felling this Giant for me, thanks Ryobi.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Do you have any before & after pics of the tree?

Redbow

Do you have any before & after pics of the tree?

My Wife has some pics she took with her cell phone but I have no idea how to post them. Maybe someone could give me some insight on doing that.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
My Wife has some pics she took with her cell phone but I have no idea how to post them. Maybe someone could give me some insight on doing that.
Screenshot the photos.
Open this thread.
Click on Attach files box.
Choose an Action will open.
Select Files.
Screenshot_20220922-072118_Gallery.jpg

Your pics will open.
Select the pics you want.
You will see them start loading.
Once loaded you will have the option to choose Thumbnail or Full Image.
Make your selection & photos should load into this screen.Screenshot_20220922-072217_Gallery.jpg

I hope this makes sense & isn't confusing.

hawkeye123

I have a Cobalt pole saw & weed eater, my Husky chain saw pull cord assembly has broke for the 2nd time, after reading this I'm gonna try a electric chain saw, love my pole saw, thanks!