Sad priorities

sinclair1

I just saw a Ford Raptor at a buy here pay here lot for $74,999.

I wonder how much they pay for a truck that expensive with a crummy credit score?

chase870

Possum Sox
Drive to the closet crappy city and you will find it all. I work in Savannah and why it’s a top ten destination, I couldn’t tell you. Besides work I stay in the swamp 30 miles south
I hunt on 37th street and under the Truman Parkway Overpass every once and awhile

chase870

Possum Sox
There’s good young folks out there no doubt. It’s just a little too clear with some recent happenings, us older retired and about to retire are going to be burdened by the 60% who can’t cover a $400 emergency bill. Credit card debt at an all time high while enjoying excess.

It’s true I focus on the troubled, just like the ones making things happen will focus on me growing old and costing them increased burden with my old man Medicare.
Its beyond the point of no return, and I feel sure it is more than 60% when you add the illegals and the American working poor they are reproducing at a staggering rate

chase870

Possum Sox
Then there’s the really expensive car that’s parked at a run down (probably rented) single wide trailer. That’s always been puzzling to me.
Yep when the tenant takes their tax refund on the 3rd of January to the buy here pay here car lot and buys a overpriced car you know deep down that you will be filing a evection in the next 6 weeks

sinclair1

It’s hard to find the good workers around here, but the American worker better get it in gear. I bought my Chinese food from an 8 year old running the show, swiping cards, giving change all while taking a Togo order.IMG_3031.jpeg