SECCG Auburn vs UGA.

bilgerat

Senior
great game !!1 GO DAWGS!!!!! they will move up to at least #3 when Miami wins tonight

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
The Dawgs beat the eagle crap or tiger crap out of em !

FootLongDawg

Does anybody know what our players started chanting up on the podium that made Kirby turn around and yell no, no, no.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Dawgs going down. AGAIN.

Only thing that went down hard tonight, was that 24 count box of glazed donuts your new AD sucked down, watching us win the SEC championship! :biggrin2:

image_handler.aspx

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Can't come close to saying what this game meant to me. My sons were down there and called me as they were leaving the stadium. One of them told me, Thank You for raising me a Dawg, Dad.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Can't come close to saying what this game meant to me. My sons were down there and called me as they were leaving the stadium. One of them told me, Thank You for raising me a Dawg, Dad.

That's awesome! You certainly raised them well! :clap:

:cheers:

hayseed_theology

Go Dawgs! Man, what a great win! Feels good to get to celebrate. This has been a fun group to watch this year. I'm glad we got to play AU to redeem that ugly loss. Excited to find out who we'll get first in the playoffs.

To the AU fans, y'all have a very good football team. Y'all also had an overwhelmingly tough schedule, and I think it did take its toll. There's no doubt this AU team could play with and beat anybody in the nation.

Honestly, I wonder if this team is actually better than the 2013 AU team. I think Stidham is a better QB than Marshall was, and AU won the regular seasons UGA and UA games in a much more decisive fashion.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Don't think, I will sleep much tonight.