Seeing or Hearing??????

Which one would you choose to do without????

• Total voters
H

HT2

Now God forbid that anyone would ever have to make this choice.......

But if you had to choose one of these "2" you had to do "WITHOUT"........

What would you choose??????

Losing your sight??????

Or

Losing your hearing?????

LKennamer

Definitely hearing

Being a lifelong shooter, I'm sure mine's not what it should be, and if I lose it I'll still be able to look at my beautiful wife...come to think of it, it might be nice to not be able to hear sometimes! :whip:

243Savage

Hearing.

I bump into enough in the dark now, I could only imagine what it's like being blind. I could also hunt, along with other routine things of daily life without hearing for the most part.

Or...how about give up one eye and one ear and compromise?

labman

Banned
LKennamer said:
Being a lifelong shooter, I'm sure mine's not what it should be, and if I lose it I'll still be able to look at my beautiful wife...come to think of it, it might be nice to not be able to hear sometimes! :whip:
Brownie points!

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hearing

pendy

Hearing

I hope and pray I don't loose anymore hearing then I already have in my right ear, but I can deal with it. ::; ::;
I would really hate to loose my sight.
I

raghorn

As the father of deaf twin boys,I can assure you that life can be great without hearing.They have never let it hold them back.

fatboy84

Hearing....You can learn to communicate without your hearing.

I'd still want to be able to see my wife, kids and one day my grandkids.

bradpatt03

definitely hearing...you can SEE way more beautiful things than you can HEAR. plus a lot of times i wish i couldn't hear some of the people around me anyways :bounce: PLUS, you can't hunt without your eyes, but you sure as heck can with out hearin