Hiney Bones

ol bob

Mark Sharpe

six

Another Mark Sharpe fan.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Hey guys, will you share with me some call maker contacts that can make a wingbone call from a special Osceola? Would like for it to be a guy who does the nice artwork. Thanks!
Look in the hobby section.

Folks he wants one made from his wing bones.

Jdmb123

Thanks guys! I have sent a message to mr. sharpe and am awaiting response. With that being said I’m specifically looking for contact information (other than mr. sharpe I’ve reached out to him). You can shoot me a message if you’d like. And yep, using my friends wing bones. Thanks

Bkeepr

I've made a couple but no longer have pics of them, probably on an old cell phone somewhere! I scrimshaw, do pyrography and paint. My avatar is an example of my painting. I think I still have one call at home that I never got around to painting a gobbler on (threw it in a drawer instead), will try to find it and take a pic. I made it using wing bones, after gluing the pieces together I wrapped the joints with fly tying thread and inserted a fly rod ferrule so you can attach it to a lanyard. Yes, I turkey hunt myself and I know how to use a wing bone call.

For a "stop" on the mouthpiece I used a goat castration band. :)

Bkeepr

Here it is...20190319_101235.jpg

Attachments

• 20190319_101235.jpg
    20190319_101235.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 0

goblr77

Contact Ron Bachmann (BCR Game Calls). You can find him on facebook. He makes wingbone calls from all the Osceola wings he salvages from guiding at FOE in Chiefland. You won't be disappointed with his work.