Seems that the "rut" will soon be upon us..so

How2fish

How many of you will scent attactrants and what brand ? I will use some "Tinks" as I've had some pretty decent luck with it..what else have you folks used to lure a nice one in with ?

How2fish

No one uses anyother scent but Tink's ? come on help a confused old hunter out looking for a few new ideas here please!

letsgohuntin

Im currently trying Code Blue (not the $30 stuff!) for the first time. No luck over the weekend but I'll try it again next time.

Meriwether Mike

I will not be using any scents this year. I got tired of wasting my money with no results. I am trying to be totally scent free. :bounce:

How2fish

SS your right being scent free is without a doubt the most important. However I have shot 4 bucks that have put their nose directly on a scent canister in the past...that's why I'm asking the question all the ones I've gotten were with Tink's but I was thinking there must be some other good ones out there...well I hope...

Junebug

I've never responded because the question is usually about WHAT SCENTS PEOPLE USE...not what scents they don't use. But since SS started it off, I'll chime in and 2nd the notion; Over the years I've had "0-zero" success with estrous lures. Zero.

Save your money.

Carp

I sprayed some H.S. scents territorial buck urine on some bushes yesterday before getting in my stand. No sooner had I sat down when a doe came out of the woods toward me, then a buck crossed a large creek by my stand to get over where I was at. I've had mixed results with Tink's. I guess with any of them it's if you got the lucky bottle or not.

How2fish

Carp it that the 1st time you've had any results with H.S. scents territorial buck urine ? I agree about Tink's I think the luck of the bottle is key....I've used it b4 and ran deer off, but I have had them run right in on it also that's why I was hoping for another type...thanks!