Seminole

Hammockben1

I am going to be going to lake Seminole for the first time for duck hunting. I am not scouting or what not but I am wondering what’s the water like after all this rain and if there is a area I can camp down there? Thanks in advance.

Sweet talker

Just got back from there this weekend, the water is normal and clear even with the rain. Make sure if you haven't been to the lake before then stay in the channel markers. Where your life jacket just to be safe. If you get out of the channel markers then go slow. Lots of stumps just under the water. It can be a fun lake when the birds are there. Ride around and search until you find some. You can stay at big jims in those little cabins also if you want to be close. But I would call ahead to see if they have a place open. If you need anymore help just pm me.

Hammockben1

Just got back from there this weekend, the water is normal and clear even with the rain. Make sure if you haven't been to the lake before then stay in the channel markers. Where your life jacket just to be safe. If you get out of the channel markers then go slow. Lots of stumps just under the water. It can be a fun lake when the birds are there. Ride around and search until you find some. You can stay at big jims in those little cabins also if you want to be close. But I would call ahead to see if they have a place open. If you need anymore help just pm me.
Thank you yeah I go catfishing down there but haven’t been in the actual lake part yet only in the river