Zone 4 public water

nate2800

My wife’s cousin accidentally put in for a gator tag in zone 4 and drew it. Not sure how but he did. Could anyone help me out on some public water down there or a way to find out what is public. I’ve hunted Seminole several times I’ve hunted Blackshear and I’ve hunted satilla river but am clueless on zone 4. Any help would be appreciated.

cowhornedspike

Pretty much is no public water in zone 4. I wouldn't put in for that zone unless I already had some private water that I could hunt. Not sure what advice I can give to help him out at this point.

arrendale8105

Reed Bingham has some specific draws and I think, banks lake in Lakeland did last year but not 100% sure. Withlacoochie and little river are public and have some nice ones if you look hard enough. Other than that it’s mostly private

nate2800

Reed Bingham has some specific draws and I think, banks lake in Lakeland did last year but not 100% sure. Withlacoochie and little river are public and have some nice ones if you look hard enough. Other than that it’s mostly private
Could u point me twords a ramp on those 2 rivers?

fatback

There is a ramp on the highway from Clyattville towards Madison, FL. Make sure you only go up river from the ramp though, down river is FL and up river is GA.

arrendale8105

Could u point me twords a ramp on those 2 rivers?
There’s one in Valdosta off exit 18 for the withlacoochie. Two off exit 29 hahira for little river but you have to about have a John boat on them. Couple more off Adel exit for little river close to reed bingham.

1982ace

Reed Bingham and banks
Lake have special draw hunts, not sure if it’s too late yet to put in. That’s probably your best bet for public water.