Serious Question - why would someone keep cutting the tail hair off my neighbors horses?

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
The outside portion is wireless.

karen936

Then I would shoot with the rock salt.

Redbow

Just another example of people will do anything now days...A big ole mean Bull might keep them out of course a Bull might hurt the Horses also...Camera's are probably the best way to catch them...

westcobbdog

I would fence and gate yard and get a few dogs combined with cameras you will be a harder target. Better change out the rock salt to something that leaves a bigger mark.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
This is exactly what you need and you will get an alarm of something in motion as soon as it steps in front of this transmitter. It will also pick up moving objects easily out to 100 foot in my yard.

I have two of them and have bought several of them and given to my friends and set them up within a few minutes very easily. For me, it will pick up movement out to 100 feet or so and will make a "chime" back to the receiver unit (WHICH HAS AN ADJUSTABLE HIGH AND LOW SOUND) here inside my house. If someone walks into my yard/driveway etc., it immediately lets me know. It is also sensitive enough to pick up people, dogs, cats, squirrels and have made things a lot safer for me.

As someone above said, it has two "pieces" of this set-up and make sure to put 2 pieces of electrical tape on the transmitter (as with one piece, you can still see just a little bit of red glow) over the little red sensor light on the outside unit so that nobody will see any "red glow" when it is activated.

PLEASE SEE THE SMALLER TRANSMITTER IN THE PHOTO BELOW AND THE ACTUAL SMALL LIGHT LOOKS "BLACK" IN THIS PHOTO BUT IT BECOMES RED WHEN IT IS ACTIVATED AND THIS IS WHERE THE TWO PIECES OF BLACK ELECTRICAL TAPE SHOULD BE PLACED OVER THAT AREA.

I REVISED THIS POST TO ALSO INCLUDE A PHOTO OF THE TRANSMITTER WITH THE TWO PIECES OF TAPE SHOWN ON IT SO THAT YOU CAN SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO SET THIS UP THIS WAY.

The outside transmitter unit shown just below is capable of sending a signal (UP TO 400 FEET) to the main receiving unit that you can have in your house. The good thing is that now I can take this transmitter back outside and put it back in place within 1 minute.TRANSMITTER  1-22-2019 003.JPG

THIS THING WORKS FANTASTIC AND THEY ARE FREQUENTLY ON SALE AT HARBOR FREIGHT FOR ONLY $ 9.99 EACH.

WHEN MINE CHIMES THREE CONSECUTIVE CHIME SOUNDS, I KNOW IMMEDIATELY THAT THERE IS SOMETHING OR SOMEBODY ON MY PROPERTY THAT PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE THERE SO I INVESTIGATE IMMEDIATELY. IT ALSO HAS TWO LEVELS OF SOUND ON YOUR RECEIVER TOO. I HAVE BECOME DEPENDENT ON IT FOR PROTECTING MY PROPERTY WHILE I AM AT HOME. IT TAKES ONE 9 VOLT BATTERY AND 3 SIZE "C" BATTERIES.

SEE THE BELOW PHOTO FOR THIS EXACT MODEL. IT IS SOME OF THE BEST AND INEXPENSIVE PROTECTION THAT YOU COULD EVER HAVE AS TO KNOWING JUST WHO OR WHAT IS MOVING AROUND ON YOUR PROPERTY ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT.

BUNKER HILL SECURITY ALARM   1-22-2019 004.JPG

Last edited:

karen936

I must have a different version, but it works great, quick easy cheap. Nice loud alarm to and adjustable. Keep us posted.

PappyHoel

Thanks for the tips on the wireless alarm. I might actually get one of those for my driveway.

karen936

I have mine setup chest high so I don't get false alarm from a dog, racoon, cat, etc.

karen936

good luck

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Used to be used in plaster.

Wayne D Davis

These work great....had mine about a year, One at front door that also picks up t back the driveway and another inside my tool shed door (I have a dog that would keep it going off if placed outside shed). Receivers beside my bed.