sight help!!

GADawg08

finished setting up my obsession lethal force 2 earlier and decided to try to get my 20 yd pin set on my lunch break....well, I've run into a little problem. I'm using the AXT headhunter 5 pin. It's got 3 positions that you can use to mount it to the riser. Ive got it all the way forward (out), which is also the lower of the 3 positions. I like to keep my pins centered in the sight ring. After shooting the first shot a foot low, I brought the entire sight down a little. Well , i ended up having to move the sight all the way down.....still wasnt enough. I had to sight the 2nd pin at 20 which now means I can only utilize four pins, as there isnt enough room to move the bottom pin down enough. For now, I just moved the top pin all the way up and out of the way. I dont know what it could be.....the rest and d loop are centered and level....peep sight lines up perfect. Any ideas?

cape buffalo

take bracket off sight where your right and left adjustments are then put bracket on top and replace screw from the bottom side

Attachments

• TRADES IPHONE 059.jpg
    TRADES IPHONE 059.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 156

cape buffalo

010_zps602590a9.jpg
move bracket to bottom side in stock picture it on top side

GADawg08

ok I see what you're saying now....I didnt read the print beside your picture. I'll move it to the bottom and that should definitely help

cape buffalo

You need to take the silver screw out from the top side that holds the left and right adjustment bracket. Then the bar and sight will come apart. Now move the sight and bar to bottom side of bracket connected to bow. Then put silver screw back in from bottom side.

GADawg08

You need to take the silver screw out from the top side that holds the left and right adjustment bracket. Then the bar and sight will come apart. Now move the sight and bar to bottom side of bracket connected to bow. Then put silver screw back in from bottom side.

yep...i didnt think to try that:banginghe.. I'll do that when I get home. Thanks man!!