Small Coyote problem

I deer hunt a small tract of land(80) acres and would like to get rid of all the yotes I can. I don't know anything about trapping so I guess I need some kind of call. Ive seen a couple of different coyotes on trail cams and once saw three at one time. Is that a lot for that size tract? I also have some bobcats too. Like to take those out as well. I'm thinking a cheap electronic call would work best for me since I know nothing about calling them. What do y'all think would be a good choice?

chase870

Possum Sox
I would not hunt them too hard as small as that track is the catch on quick. we try not to hunrt the same area too much

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
When I see them passing through I do a fawn in distress and it turns em around every time. Pretty much like a soft baby cry for a couple seconds and finish off with a long grunting noise like that thing on the grudge but higher pitched. It's embarrassing to practice but it works.

ProAngler

Exactly how small are these coyotes? Talking like fox size?

twtabb

I am thinking they may have cross bread with a small dog. Are they like a chihuahua or wiener dog ? Hybrid maybe??

Possum

Banned
How big are the bobcats? If they are normal size they may kill the small coyotes for you

twtabb

They are grown. What part of south ga?
I know it’s not south west ga cause your trees are still standing. All of mine are broke off or the roots are on top of the ground.

jakebuddy

S. Ga like what county if your close to me I don’t mind trapping them I have several other properties to do as well kinda scattered around.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Every parcel of land in the state has coyotes on it. Doesn’t necessarily mean they’re a problem.

Yotedawg

I'm in the south eastern corner of Colquitt
How far from Pavo? We hunt them at night with thermal and night vision. We have a property outside of Pavo we hunt. If not too far, we could do a set on your property as well. All we need is an open area like a field, hayfield or pasture to call them into. Big food plots work as well.