So who is ready for MLS?

biggdogg

Arthur Blank has a way of making things work so we'll see...

Personally, I would have rather seen him keep the Thrashers around.

Coenen

With Major League Soccer fly or flop in Atlanta?
Fly. Lots of hipsters in Atlanta. I'm looking forward to going to a few games myself; live soccer is supposed to be quite an experience. If it's fun to go to, and the price is reasonable, I could see it catching on in a big way.

I think I'm more interested in seeing how they do with the soccer loyalties of the town being almost completely theirs. I doubt too many transplants will have brought their MLS loyalties with them the way we see with the other sports/teams.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Wasn't there already a soccer team?

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
My friends and I are the founders of one of the supporters groups. Atlanta has already surpassed the record for season ticket sales for a new franchise. I think so far ATL United has done everything right, including investing in young talent. I can't wait!

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Sell out. 55,297 fans there and despite the loss it was a night to remember. Our team has only played together 6 weeks and we can keep up with the best in the east. Awesome game!

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
ATL is a band wagon town. If they win bigley they will get lots support. If they suck interest will fall off. Right now it's a cool thing to be seen at. Meh.

rjcruiser

Sell out. 55,297 fans there and despite the loss it was a night to remember. Our team has only played together 6 weeks and we can keep up with the best in the east. Awesome game!

It was the first MLS soccer game that I've ever watched on TV. My son is 9 and is playing soccer and wanted to watch, so we did.

Exciting game for sure....lots of emotion from the young players on ATL. They had tons of opportunities and just couldn't convert a few more that they needed and it cost them in the end.

I hope they do well.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

GTHunter

Nitram I was at the inaugural game and had a blast. Ignore all these fools on here who are just knocking it because they haven't been to a game. I did my under grad at Georgia Tech and have been to a lot of football games at Booby Dodd. Sunday night, after the first goal, was the rowdiest I have ever seen it. Atlanta is ready for soccer.