Something different...

oldfella1962

We got soul, my brother :bounce:
I can only blame my older sister and all the records she played! That and when I was a kid some of the radio stations from Chicago played a variety of music - rock, soul, and pop so we heard all that 60's and early 70's music.

oldfella1962

"I don't think there are any Russians
and there ain't no Yanks
just corporate criminals
playin' with tanks! :unsure:

WaltL1

WaltL1

WaltL1

oldfella1962

Interesting! Apparently Christian rap is (to me anyway) just as bad as regular rap! Still better than "mumble rap" I suppose, if I have to choose the lesser of two evils.

The Williams brothers seem to have actual musical talent. (y)

The last song was country music! That said I'm not sure which country.
I thought I heard sort of a Tibetan throat singing thing going on amongst all the orchestration so I'm guessing this group is from Central Asia - maybe Turkmenistan or Kazakhstan? I didn't google them so I could be way off.

Last edited:

WaltL1

Interesting! Apparently Christian rap is (to me anyway) just as bad as regular rap! Still better than "mumble rap" I suppose, if I have to choose the lesser of two evils.

The Williams brothers seem to have actual musical talent. (y)

The last song was country music! That said I'm not sure which country.
I thought I heard sort of a Tibetan throat singing thing going on amongst all the orchestration so I'm guessing this group is from Central Asia - maybe Turkmenistan or Kazakhstan? I didn't google them so I could be way off.
Apparently Christian rap is (to me anyway) just as bad as regular rap!
Ive tried and tried giving rap a chance but 99.9% of it makes me nauseous. I posted that for any of our Christian friends who may enjoy it (or anybody else).
The Williams brothers seem to have actual musical talent.
Agreed. To me, that was good stuff.
That said I'm not sure which country.
Beats the heck out of me! The music type I believe would be a sort of Techno Dance music. Ive been to a few of those Techno clubs and this music is exactly the vibe.
And to me, that woman singing is hotter than a $3 pistol so I posted it :bounce:

gordon 2

When I listen to rap I guess I'm a fundamentalist. And much which is after, after that, is not cat.

Last edited:

WaltL1

When I listen to rap I guess I'm a fundamentalist. And much which is after, after that, is not cat.

"I'm hip, I'm alive. I enjoy any joint where theres jive". :fine:
Good stuff!

WaltL1

In a Metal mood this morning -

gordon 2

In a Metal mood this morning -
I have a cousin that when he got to drinking hard licker he changed from a easy going fellow to a man possessed by his Berserker. He did not have to ask for help to exorcise his beast however. He woke up a few mornings too many with migraines caused by the clenching of his teeth from trying to hold back his Berserker the nights before. Also he found himself, his Berserker and his motorcycle under cars etc... He sort of clued in after a bit. Now he takes his pills and tries to moderate the Vodka. Funny how that works. He is also, like the artists in the video, a very good musician, a natural.

Last edited:

WaltL1

I have a cousin that when he got to drinking hard licker he changed from a easy going fellow to a man possessed by his Berserker. He did not have to ask for help to exorcise his beast however. He woke up a few mornings too many with migraines caused by the clenching of his teeth from trying to hold back his Berserker the nights before. Also he found himself, his Berserker and his motorcycle under cars etc... He sort of clued in after a bit. Now he takes his pills and tries to moderate the Vodka. Funny how that works. He is also, like the artists in the video, a very good musician, a natural.
Sounds like me and your cousin HAD some similar traits :wink:
Funny thing, when I quit drinking, I quit getting locked up. Its weird how that works.
He is also, like the artists in the video, a very good musician, a natural.
To me its so interesting how often the demons and the natural talent go together. Sort of a symbiotic relationship.
I got ripped off. I got the demons but no talent :rofl:

gordon 2

Sounds like me and your cousin HAD some similar traits :wink:
Funny thing, when I quit drinking, I quit getting locked up. Its weird how that works.

To me its so interesting how often the demons and the natural talent go together. Sort of a symbiotic relationship.
I got ripped off. I got the demons but no talent :rofl:
So it seems you're a natural lock up for demons. Cool. Thank your for your service. :)