Sometimes you feel like a nut - but which nut

BourbonBill

Have an Aunt that lives across a couple of fields and woods from us, she called last year wanting me to come shoot the deer eating the pecans in her yard!

Also on another deer eating strange things note, we have twice seen deer during the summer standing belly deep in the pond behind our house, reach down and come up with a lily pad in their mouth

Shadow11

Definitely not #1. I have my ladder stand connected to a big old hickory tree. I have a roof on it so i can't see anything above, but when my buttocks starts vibrating, i know there's a squirrel up there. We usually say hey to each other a few times each morning when it's coming down.

I would've guessed 5 or 6, but i really don't know my acorns like i should.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
@Raylander the one I got on camera was tan. Large cat. The paw prints in sand - I was extra aware when I brought my young kids to the property for a while after that.

I and lot of others here would really like to those pictures of your Florida panther, if you will post them here.

basshappy

BANNED
I and lot of others here would really like to those pictures of your Florida panther, if you will post them here.

Will be a while before I can post them. Those pics are on a storage drive that I have ... somewhere ... in a box filled with other storage drives. The downside of digital vs film. Way too many pics and vids.