Sons biggest buck and moms first buck and oldest sons first buck

Lc0921

I can know truly say all of the hard work and early mornings I have put in on the farm has finally paid off in my books. This year will be one to remember and I’m super proud of both of my kids and my mom. Let me start with my oldest he went from not wanting anyone to kill a deer if one was seen to taking his first buck. He is by no means a giant but a very special little buck. But on 11/13 my middle sons hard work and passing up countless does and young bucks has finally paid off. I told him there was no way that when I was his age I would have passed up so many deer. And also the same morning my mom shot this tank of a 3pt which I have history with going back to 2018. My wife said looks like I’ll be keeping my taxidermist in business this year cause both of the bucks yesterday are heading that way. I joked with everyone and told them i’m done guiding for the season but it’s time to get my youngest son and nephew on some bucks.67222FBB-4055-4355-B7CC-20DF72CEC0DC.jpeg97AAB5AB-91E7-42E0-A8A1-EADBDBCEDD66.jpeg2682E217-7C31-4DD7-852C-C091EA19762A.jpeg785CBED5-3BE2-4C56-A3A9-22236CE7830A.jpeg

Last edited:

Lilly001

Very nice.

uturn

I can know truly say all of the hard work and early mornings I have put in on the farm has finally paid off in my books. This year will be one to remember and I’m super proud of both of my kids and my mom. Let me start with my oldest he went from not wanting anyone to kill a deer if one was seen to taking his first buck. He is by no means a giant but a very special little buck. But on 11/13 my middle sons hard work and passing up countless does and young bucks has finally paid off. I told him there was no way that when I was his age I would have passed up so many deer. And also the same morning my mom shot this tank of a 3pt which I have history with going back to 2018. My wife said looks like I’ll be keeping my taxidermist in business this year cause both of the bucks yesterday are heading that way. I joked with everyone and told them i’m done guiding for the season but it’s time to get my youngest son and nephew on some bucks.View attachment 1190184View attachment 1190185View attachment 1190186View attachment 1190187
Congratulations to the entire family! You done good!!!

bany

Yep,that’s awesome for ya! Congratulations!

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Congratulations !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Yes sir , congrats to all on 3 great bucks

DSGB

Congrats to all on their success!

snuffy

Congratulations to you all!

GREAT pictures!

buckpasser

Amazing! Couldn’t be happier for you all. Terrific.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Congrats all around !!!!!

ghadarits

Good job Dad, Hubby and uncle!!!!!!!!!