Sons biggest buck and moms first buck and oldest sons first buck

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
A bunch of Woohoos at y’all! Dang that’s a whole lotta memories y’all made and it sounded like an epic time! Congrats to all the Mighty hunters/huntresses! Just about your turn now ain’t it? Good luck getting the rest of the bunch on deer to! :rockon:

wvdawg

Staff member
Mighty fine - congrats all!

JROESEL

Three generations hunting together, can’t get much better then that, that picture of all three of y’all, would be going in a frame for sure, to set on my desk!!! Congratulations, you’ve done well

krizia829

That's so awesome!! Congratulations to all! Those memories are what it's all about!

carterboy00

A bunch of Woohoos at y’all! Dang that’s a whole lotta memories y’all made and it sounded like an epic time! Congrats to all the Mighty hunters/huntresses! Just about your turn now ain’t it? Good luck getting the rest of the bunch on deer too! :rockon:
I may hunt two or three times a year by myself I have a few big deer on the wall. I get more enjoyment out of my family harvesting good deer know.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I may hunt two or three times a year by myself I have a few big deer on the wall. I get more enjoyment out of my family harvesting good deer know.
I get the feeling you won’t be looking for your kids as they grow up. Just knowing families like your exist gives me hope for the future too! :clap:

Back40hunter

Your farm is producing some nice deer, and even more importantly some great memories! Congratulations to all.

MudDucker

Staff member
Awesome! Congratulations!