South Georgia get togethers??

JohnBenoit09

I've noticed that all the luncheons and dinners and field days are all up in north Ga. Is there a certain reason and also it would be best to have them in South Ga. so I could attend.

muddy_feet

Banned
Well, there ain't but about 10 of us that live below the Macon-Dixon line....:)

I'm up for it...

muddy_feet

Banned
Jim, If ya ever need a buddy for lunch just PM...I go to O'neals a few times a week.

Count Down

I'm in.....we need to cue in Nicodemus, Letsgohuntin, Hogdog and Buckmaster. We're all in the Leesburg/Albany area..

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Sounds good to me. Just give me plenty of advance notice. Preferably after turkey season! :p

MudDucker

Staff member
Ya'll just let me know...I'm all about eating '-)

LOVEMYLABXS

ok :bounce: and some for you too :bounce:
:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

I'm sure glad I live way the heck and gone in the north country this gal has some sort of WHIPPIN fetish :hair: :rofl:

WOW she put some many whips in her post I had to go and delete some of mine .......... (no smiley here over the limit :)

dutchman

Wherever y'all wind up, just take plenty of photos to post!:cool:

muddy_feet

Banned
What about shooting skeet & then eating???

Doyle

I would love it if you guys decided to get together on the afternoon of June 9th. I'm going to be up in Albany for my 30th high school reunion that night.

muddy_feet

Banned
Never shot a "skeet"...They taste good? :huh:

I know, there's one in every crowd...:bounce:

That would be fun, never done it..So if ya'll just keep your heads down, I'm in...

Just depends on how ya cook'em. Most taste kinda like clay but :huh: :cool:

aa07512

let me know also

Let me know also.. I would love to meet you guys.... I am in col but from albany orginally....so let me know...

MudDucker

Staff member
I say we do it in Valdosta. We could eat and go to Southwind and bust some clays.