South Georgia Youth Squirrel Hunt

Marshall R

Greg,

Enjoyed meeting you as well. I just got home from my brother's house and have just finished my pizza. Squirrels cleaned and in the freezer.

Enjoyed this afternoon with you and your gang.

Marshall

jlb54

Next Year

Just sitting here think who didn't make the hunt.Lucky Beasley,Gilbert Womack and crew,Stan Rogers,Roy and Tom from Long county,Ryan Beasley,Braz from Liburn Ga,and funderburkjason from Swainsboro wished y'all could have made the hunt,maybe next year.

Marshall R

Larry,

I got the air rifle exchanged at the local Wal-Mart and Wade put the money toward getting a 12 ga. pump. Now he is set for having a shotgun that will do anything he needs a shotgun to do. He sure is proud of it too. He got himself a Remington 870 Super Mag. I told him that while he is in school during turkey season, I will break the gun in for him. He just laughed and said, "Yea Right, !"

Thanks again for the youth hunt you put on. We really enjoyed it.

Marshall

jlb54

Marshall By the time I found the receipt today you had already exchanged the gun.Wade can't go wrong with the Remington 870 mag.We'll have to get together before next hunting season and maybe go fishing during the summer.Enjoyed meeting you and Wade glad y'all finished the year on a good note stay in touch.Good luck during turkey season. Larry!

Just wanted to say thanks to Larry,Ernie and everyone else who made this possible.My little boy killed his first squrriel and everyone had a great time.THANKS again.Also thanks to Ronnie for a great hunt with two fine dogs.And to soggy bottom boy for making the little fella real happy.

j

ryan_beasley

Sounds like everybody had a GREAT time! The weekend was PACKED full of things I needed to do and sure enough...work called. Sorry guys! Sounds like ya'll had it all under control and glad to hear of nothing but great things! My hat is off to Mr. Larry, Mr. Ronnie, Mr. Dave, and EVERYONE else involved. There's a TON of work that goes on behind the scenes for a event like this to take place and sounds like it was perfect for all! I will be there next year one way or another. Hated I had to miss it after everything was looking so good! Good job to all the kids! They are the real winners of the day!

Ryan

jlb54

Ryan

I didn't think we could top last year,but we had three times the kids(36)and that's not counting the older ones and there parents. We were all looking forward to seeing you and them big red squirrel dogs.But we know we have to work before we can hunt.But everyone was asking where's Ryan,I told them work must have called are you would have been there.Everyone had a great hunt and fellowship and made new friends.I know by the replies and phone calls that next year will be twice the kids,so we had better start earlier.Would like to go hog hunting on the river where you were talking about last year,will trade a Santee Cooper fishing trip.Stay in touch. Larry!

Last day of the season, Gilbert Womack and the Soggy Bottom Boys went to Bullard, Gilbert's Dog Zinna sure is a fine dog. I hunted My Black 10 Month pup, He is going to be a top notch Dog Gilbert. said can't wait till next season, I also Am traning a red 10 month George Cauley female, she is alsome, I,m Half owner with Gilbert, She is as fast a dog as Ive ever seen,, gets treed and stays under preasure, we call her Crazy Glue, She is gonna be one of our comp dogs, she is a little ahead of the Dingo dog but he's gotta a home, like Buck

Latest posts