Sportsman's Night Out!!

GobblingDawg

Our church is hosting it's annual "Sportsman's Night Out" with this year's guest speaker being hunter and fishing legend, Hank Parker. It will be held under the big tent at Heritage Park in Madison, Georgia on Thursday, September 7th, and all men and boys are invited to attend. Gates will open at 5 PM and dinner will be served at 6:15 PM. Tickets can be purchased from Centennial Baptist Church in Rutledge by calling 706-557-2120. Single tickets are $10 and an Outreach Table (8 seats) is $80. Depending on the response, I thought that maybe we could possibly get a few tables for the attending "Woodyites". Seating is limited, so please call for your tickets by August 31st. There will be lots of great door prizes given away (including some guns with at least one gun being a youth model) at no additional costs. Several exhibits will be set up, too. This event is sponsored by the Centennial Baptist Church Men's Ministry.

Please be in prayer for this event.

Thanks,
Jack

AKA GobblingDawg

StriperAddict

ttt

This sounds great... wish I wasn't working eves :(

Hope there's a good Woody's turnout :clap:

Double Barrel BB

I hope some others from here went to hear hank parker. To hear his testimony was wonderful!!!1

Thanks Centennial Baptist Church for putting on the event and I am looking forward to next year!!!

DB BB