State Shoot Pot Luck Supper

Todd Cook

This is Michelle's thread from Todd's computer. We will once again have a pot luck supper Sat night at the state shoot (3/ 20, 7:00 pm.). All are welcome to participate, and this is always a good time. This is the official who's bringing what list. So I'll start:

Entree
Italian Meatballs (Todd and Michelle)
Brunswick Stew (Dennis and Sheila)
Dutch Oven Deer Roast with Potatoes, Carrots, Onions and Mushrooms (Jeff and Tomi)
Fried Chicken (Charlie Petrie)
Something (Mike Mathis)
Fried Chicken (Charlie 2 arrows)
Wild Pork (DM wolfskin)
Smoked Venison BBQ and buns (Allen Rosen)

Side
Butterpeas and Coleslaw (Betty and Mudcreek)
Salad (Tomi)
Deviled Eggs (Tomi)
Side Dish (undetermined) (Lady Frost)

Desert
Banana Cake (Todd and Michelle)
Dump cake in a Dutch Oven( Selfbow)
Dessert (undetermined) (Tomi)

Last edited:

mudcreek

Will we have a way to warm something up?

mudcreek

Put myself and wife Betty down for butterpeas and coleslaw

Jake Allen

I will add Dutch Oven Deer Roast with Potatoes, Carrots, Onions and Mushrooms.

Barry Duggan

Sure wish bam bam could get off work to come, cause I know he would be bringing a mess of mac and cheese.:bounce:

Jake Allen

Sure wish bam bam could get off work to come, cause I know he would be bringing a mess of mac and cheese.:bounce:

Brine him with a big pot of 3 cheese gourmet mac and cheese with a slice of pe-can pie right on top.
He'll be there.

TNGIRL

I will bring a salad of some type, deviled eggs, some vegs (I plan to see what folks bring and not repeat if possible) and dessert for sure. :bounce: we gonna need lots and lots!!!! :cheers:

PAPALAPIN

Electricity

Is electricity available to use for a steamer?

bam_bam

You dang right and I'd bring enough so that everybody could get as much as they want:rofl:

Brine him with a big pot of 3 cheese gourmet mac and cheese with a slice of pe-can pie right on top.
He'll be there.

::;::;:cheers: man that sounds good

I thought he was the green bean type :stir::rofl:

Green beans are just a garnishment like that lettuce leaf you get at fancy restaurants. Not for eatin just there for color....:rofl:

Allen Oliver

Deer meat cooked in Dutch Oven, Cole Slaw
I will update with other goodies as soon as I confirm with Wanda.
Might have a Pecan Pie