Stocking Brim and Largemouth????

Big7

The Oracle
There is a city "maintained" pond in my town that used to be a secret fishing hole when I was a teenager. They just bush hogged around 3 sides about a year ago.
It was grown up to where you couldn't even cast for decades. I regularly catch large Snapping Turtle most any time I want.

It has become way overpopulated with some kind of creek minnow that never get over 2 inches and the fry are anywhere fron 1/8 to 1/4 in long.

I figure they would make ideal forage for Brim and Bass.

I have access to a private lake that is stocked with Georgia Giant Brim and some kind of Florida Largemouth that grow fast and I can get as many as I want out of there with a minnow trap.

My question is how long would it take for them to get eating size on the Brim and 4 to 6 pounds on the Largemouth given the ample forage?

Nobody fishes there any more so hopefully I can make it a honey hole. The lake is about 3 1/2 acres not counting the feeder creek and the spillway.

Any suggestions on time-frames and how many of each species of fish to put in is much appreciated.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Eating size - 6 months to a year on the Georgia giants. Not sure on the Florida bass.

My uncle stocked 1,000 per acre with GA giants.

oldways

Might want to think about throwing a few channel cats in there they would grow fast with that much food good luck with it

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
If I was to transfer bass I’d go with about 1-2 pound size max so they would be big enough to eat the minnows