Sure could use some prayers please!!! ***UPDATED***

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
We had our family Christmas last Saturday. My youngest daughter wasn't feeling to go and by Sunday morning she was hurting pretty bad. The SIL took he to the ER and she has the rona, Tuesday morning the oldest daughter has it, this morning myself and the oldest daughters hubby have it.

I am not to concerned for me, it's my kids I am wanting prayers for, they have a whole life ahead of them.

Last edited:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Coop, I am sending up Prayers right now for your entire family as I hope that all of you can get better and as quickly as possible. Please keep us updated when you can. ::;::;::;::;

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
We had our family Christmas last Saturday. My youngest daughter wasn't feeling to go and by Sunday morning she was hurting pretty bad. The SIL took he to the ER and she has the rona, Tuesday morning the oldest daughter has it, this morning myself and the oldest daughters hubby have it.

I am not to concerned for me, it's my kids I am wanting prayers for, they have a whole life ahead of them.
Prayers for Mr John and family

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Coop I pray its the mild version and y’all are on the mend soon.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Prayers for you and your family. Need anything just let me know. You know I can get help to you quickly.

GoldDot40

My 7 (almost 8) y/o daughter and wife both had it last week into the weekend. Both had moderate congestion, feeling puny, slight fever and chills and sore throat. Wife also had a headache. Both seem to be fine now, but the wife still has a little bit of congestion that is getting better.

I am the only one in my house that is fully vaxxed. I am starting to get a tiny bit of scratchy throat, but I'm hoping it's just from being outside in the cold. I just cut, hand split and stacked a ½ cord of firewood this afternoon...so that may be contributing to my scratchy throat.

Hopefully your family will recover quickly like mine did.