Sure could use some prayers please!!! ***UPDATED***

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Thanks everyone, youngest daughter seems to be on the mend, oldest and her hubby are doing OK, no hospital time or anything. I am feeling somewhat better today, whatever shot they gave me yesterday seems to be working thus far. Will get an update on my parents and post it this morning.

dslc6487

Prayers sent, my friend. My family has been down that road. Not many families at all that have not been affected by the virus. Prayers for all of them

John Cooper

Prayers sent, my friend. My family has been down that road. Not many families at all that have not been affected by the virus. Prayers for all of them

Sorry for not getting an update sooner, got my meds from the drug store and got a few good hours of sleep.

Mom and dad are doing better, just a slight cough every now and then!!! Oldest granddaughter (7yrs old) has it but pretty mild.

Me and the youngest daughter are feeling some better but give out pretty quick. The wife has been loading up on vitamins since Saturday and hasn't had a fever but does have a scratchy throat.

Please continue to pray for all of us.

@4HAND give me an update on you brother!!!

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Sorry for not getting an update sooner, got my meds from the drug store and got a few good hours of sleep.

Mom and dad are doing better, just a slight cough every now and then!!! Oldest granddaughter (7yrs old) has it but pretty mild.

Me and the youngest daughter are feeling some better but give out pretty quick. The wife has been loading up on vitamins since Saturday and hasn't had a fever but does have a scratchy throat.

Please continue to pray for all of us.

@4HAND give me an update on you brother!!!

Wife & me - head cold symptoms. No fever, or if we were fevered it was so slight we didn't notice.
My son - no symptoms.
We're thinking this is day 3 or 4?
Praying it stays mild & passes quickly.

So far, it's nothing like it was when I had it in July 2020.

John Cooper

Wife & me - head cold symptoms. No fever, or if we were fevered it was so slight we didn't notice.
My son - no symptoms.
We're thinking this is day 3 or 4?
Praying it stays mild & passes quickly.

So far, it's nothing like it was when I had it in July 2020.
We've been steadily praying for y'all brother!!!!

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I wish all y'all getting thru this handily with no long lasting effects...

John Cooper

How are things going @John Cooper?

Wife tested positive this morning, both daughters and SiL are doing better. I am doing better just dread having to stay out of work all next week company policy and I had to burn 70 hours vacation just to cover missed time.

John Cooper

Thanks everyone, mom and dad were gonna get tested this morning but with mom's alzhimers they can't just sit in a waiting room for more than 15-20 minutes and that's not happening, our family doc told them to come down Monday morning and they would get them right in. We will see, dad can be pretty durn stubborn at times(guess that's where I get it from)

4HAND

Staff member
Wife tested positive this morning, both daughters and SiL are doing better. I am doing better just dread having to stay out of work all next week company policy and I had to burn 70 hours vacation just to cover missed time.
It's a shame you have to burn vacation time when your company mandates you quarantine.
Continuing to pray for all of you.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.

I can name the vacation burning tune....Spent a week myself.

We are fortunate to have it to burn!

Me and my bunch are winning our fight, and we appreciate the prayers.

Up goes another, for the rest of y'all!! ?

4HAND

Staff member
I can name the vacation burning tune....Spent a week myself.

We are fortunate to have it to burn!

Me and my bunch are winning our fight, and we appreciate the prayers.

Up goes another, for the rest of y'all!! ?
Yes sir, ours has been real mild this go around thank the Lord.
Ex-sister in law in CA is sick with it. Sounds like she has the original version. She's lost her sense of taste & smell.

OwlRNothing

Praying for everyone involved. Stuff almost killed me in 2020 and did kill two of our parents. Thankful now that the new strains seem to be less dangerous for most people. Just make sure if anyone's O2 starts to drop that you get help then and don't wait around. I waited two weeks thinking I could beat it on my own before goin' to get help and wish I'd just gone to the ER the first day I knew I had it. Don't be like me. God bless and heal up soon y'all.