Swap Rules and Signup Thread

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
If you want to join this swap please respond to this thread. I will add you by user name. All skill levels are welcome and no one will judge your work. I've been tyin 30+ years and I ain't all that good.
RULES:
This swap will be any fly that you love to tie. Big or small saltwater or freshwater.
Flies will be due on June 15th. I will close the sign up period on May 15th. That gives a month to tie.
When each member finishes and is ready to mail, PM me for my address.
All flies will be mailed in a padded mailer with sufficient postage and each package will contain a second self addressed mailer with sufficient postage applied to have it mailed back to you. I am the host. I am not responsible for paying your postage.
All flies packages will be mailed to me with flies in a crush proof container. I suggest an Altoid tin.They are perfect for the job. No plastic dipping sauce containers please. What ever you use, there may be larger flies. Just keep that in mind.
Each participant will tie one fly for each member of the swap. If there are 10 members you would tie 9 flies.
Please name your pattern you are tying before the end. If it is your creation, give it a name.
When I have received all the flies, I will sort them and mail them back to you in the mailer you enclosed in your package. I will edit this thread with "received" next to your user name.
Penalty ,for not following the simple rules, is you may receive only your flies in return. If you must withdraw after joining please address the group of that fact here on this thread. If you need more time for some reason, do the same. If someone withdraws after the sign up period, I will tie a set of flies to replace the withdrawal.

Ok. That's it. Have some fun with this.

Participants:

Paymaster
Limitless ...Received
AllTerrainAngler
Nicodemus... Received
Bigtimber.... Received
gunnurse......Received

Last edited:

Limitless

I am in and looking forward to this.. I will probably tie the Lightbulb or an Electric Chicken - both are good for several targets from Snook to Stripers.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I am in and looking forward to this.. I will probably tie the Lightbulb or an Electric Chicken - both are good for several targets from Snook to Stripers.
Welcome

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Bump. Need more to make this work.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Still need mo folks

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Need more folks or this one is won't happen.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I`ll give it a try. Not sure what I will tie.

Bigtimber

I ain't tied in awhile but I'll give it a go....hope I don't disappoint.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Few more'd be nice!

gunnurse

Just made it by to see this. I’m in, and thanks.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Gonna leave the sign up thru the weekend.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Ok. Kind of a low participation rate but we will go with it. 6 members so each member will tie 5 flies. Please Review the Rules. I will start a photo thread when flies start arriving here. I will photograph each fly and post them for positive comments only.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
David, PM me your mailing address. I`ve got my bugs tied and I`ll get them off to you this week.

Limitless

Holy smoke, I just noticed this in the "sticky" section. I'm still in and will have 5 rookie tied "light bulbs" to you before the deadline. These are great salt and fresh water flies that imitate white or silver bait fish; they're also florescent so very visible at night for fishing docks etc.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
If you want to join this swap please respond to this thread. I will add you by user name. All skill levels are welcome and no one will judge your work. I've been tyin 30+ years and I ain't all that good.
RULES:
This swap will be any fly that you love to tie. Big or small saltwater or freshwater.
Flies will be due on June 15th. I will close the sign up period on May 15th. That gives a month to tie.
When each member finishes and is ready to mail, PM me for my address.
All flies will be mailed in a padded mailer with sufficient postage and each package will contain a second self addressed mailer with sufficient postage applied to have it mailed back to you. I am the host. I am not responsible for paying your postage.
All flies packages will be mailed to me with flies in a crush proof container. I suggest an Altoid tin.They are perfect for the job. No plastic dipping sauce containers please. What ever you use, there may be larger flies. Just keep that in mind.
Each participant will tie one fly for each member of the swap. If there are 10 members you would tie 9 flies.
Please name your pattern you are tying before the end. If it is your creation, give it a name.
When I have received all the flies, I will sort them and mail them back to you in the mailer you enclosed in your package. I will edit this thread with "received" next to your user name.
Penalty ,for not following the simple rules, is you may receive only your flies in return. If you must withdraw after joining please address the group of that fact here on this thread. If you need more time for some reason, do the same. If someone withdraws after the sign up period, I will tie a set of flies to replace the withdrawal.

Ok. That's it. Have some fun with this.

Participants:

Paymaster
Limitless
AllTerrainAngler
Nicodemus... Received
Bigtimber.... Received
gunnurse......Received

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I am gonna extend the deadline for receiving flies to June 25th if y'all don't mind. I have a week long trip planned for next week. Hope this is ok with everyone.

Bigtimber

I am gonna extend the deadline for receiving flies to June 25th if y'all don't mind. I have a week long trip planned for next week. Hope this is ok with everyone.

Im mad as heck about it but I'll let it slide this time. :LOL::ROFLMAO: