Tagged out errrywhere now! Yeah c'mon...

Kris87

My dream season continued this morning as I was able to shoot this nice GA 9 point. I saw a nice wide 8 earlier in the morning but couldn't call him in. I had another small 8 come in and as he was walking off, I thought I better range the trail he came on, as I hadn't ranged it in awhile. As I was ranging it, no joke, this buck walks into my rangefinder view. Whaaaaaaaat? I didn't even get the range as he totally surprised me. Anyway, he stopped behind a little grass when I stopped him, but still put the Ramcat dead where I was aiming from 24 yds. These Ramcats have been devastating to say the least. I think this one got near lung, and shot the heart valve off the back, because it was like no blood trail I've ever seen. It was sprayed everywhere about 2 feet wide as I walked to him. Pretty insane...Anyways, I'm so fortunate to have taken 3 awesome bucks this season with my personal best ever. This is why I love bowhunting so much.... there's just not much better.

This wasn't even the worst of it but it was pic worthy.

bowhunterdavid

Congrats on a great season Kris, I got plenty of tags I will sell you:D Still got two buck tags in Georgia and I had my Kansas tag for lunch today when we got home.

SGaither

Congrats on an amazing season, your hard work and patience has paid off with great trophies. Too bad you shot up the best eatin part of that buck.

Kris87

Congrats on an amazing season, your hard work and patience has paid off with great trophies. Too bad you shot up the best eatin part of that buck.

Ironically, all three bucks I shot this season were all heart shots. I typically aim for the lungs, but moved all the shots over to the shoulder a bit. This buck went the furthest but all three went a combined 150 yards maybe.

Ihunt

Congrats sir. Hope to tag out myself this week. The bucks are moving

Pilgrim

Wow, what a season! Congrats!! I'm still looking for my first kill with the Ramcats

Kris87

Gar hole produces another one :D

Great season bro

Dude, you're my partner in crime. We've strategized all year for a season like this and we've both made it happen. Here's to some late season doe carnage!!!:fine:

Mudfeather

Congrats Kris...you seem like one of the good guys that knows his stuff...