Talbot County 2024-2025

SlipperyHill Mo

What happened to all of the Talbot county hunters? Did they die or disappear? No comments since last October! Are they afraid of giving up all of their SECRETS?

Talbot hunters please respond with a comment or two.

Been seeing a few flocks of turkeys already. Our deer season was one of our best ever in 27 years.

Meriwether Mike

I sold my Talbot tract so no reports from me. All the land around me was purchased in bulk and divided into 50 to 60 acre tracts. If every tract was killing 2 to 3 deer it will not take long to decimate the deer herd.

thumper523

I'm here, just nothing to report. I am getting some turkeys on cameras.
They are coming in and clear cutting half our club and thinning another spot. They just say 2024, no specific time which means OCT like last time.
Good luck this spring.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I sold my land also.
I did 1 gobbler last year while driving thru Talbot to my new place In Grady County.

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
Owners of our land just notified us our property lease is going up $4.00 per acre for 2024-25 season. About to price me out of hunting......

wow, that seems like an unreasonable “surprise” increase. Some of the hunting dues prices I’ve heard of, somebody would be a 1099.

Stroker

Ya'll close to me, I'm on Parham Rd, right off of 208. Parham is a pig path between 208 and Bucker Rd. I'm the lone camper at the old house. Stop by sometime during the seasons.

SlipperyHill Mo

Ya'll close to me, I'm on Parham Rd, right off of 208. Parham is a pig path between 208 and Bucker Rd. I'm the lone camper at the old house. Stop by sometime during the seasons.
Striker, will do.

SPD, I am the guy who gave your windows for your shooting house