Tattoo Artist Recommedation

HermanMerman

Taking a shot in the dark here, but was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a tattoo artist in Georgia? This would potentially be my first tattoo and it’s a song lyric so any artists that you know of that specialize in tattooing script would be helpful.

Toliver

What part of Georgia? I know a good one in Cartersville that I use.

HermanMerman

I’m in Dacula, but by no means do I have an issue with traveling to the right person.

Toliver

He's really good. But you will have to expect a wait to get an appointment. Steven at Paragon Tattoos in Cartersville.

tjchurch

pjciii

Usually after the first of the year downtown there is a tattoo artist convention. You can view work and if you see somebody you like book an appointment and they do work right there also. I don't Remember If you had a time table

transfixer

There is a tattoo show/convention at AMS this weekend I believe ? I don't have a ton of tats, but have a few select ones, each having a special meaning to me,

I found a guy at Villa Rica Ink in Villa Rica , Ga,, Preston Hulsey, guy is absolutely amazing, I know he has an instagram account, and you can find him on their Villa Rica ink webpage as well. He did this one for me a couple months ago, I believe he will be at the AMS show this weekend ?

Attachments

• tat.jpg
    tat.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 29

HermanMerman

Potentially your first meaning you don't know if you have one? :0

Haha yeah I suppose that was a dumb way of putting it. I meant my first if I decided to do it.

I appreciate the responses. I like the convention thought and might go that route first.

HermanMerman

There is a tattoo show/convention at AMS this weekend I believe ? I don't have a ton of tats, but have a few select ones, each having a special meaning to me,

I found a guy at Villa Rica Ink in Villa Rica , Ga,, Preston Hulsey, guy is absolutely amazing, I know he has an instagram account, and you can find him on their Villa Rica ink webpage as well. He did this one for me a couple months ago, I believe he will be at the AMS show this weekend ?

I like the look of that font. Especially that it’s big enough to actually read.