Chevy Colorado

Buford_Dawg

I have a 2022 chevy colorado 2WD. I was in a 2017 Ford F150. I must say I miss the larger truck from a roomy/space perspective, BUT love the driving ability of the colorado. Much easier to park and get in out of traffic. Smooth ride, overall I am very pleased with it, 26k miles and no issues. I too am getting up in age, early 60s, my wife loves driving it much more than my larger trucks I have had thru the years. It has the v6 engine which is very solid and gets anywhere from 22 city to 28 on freeways. I really love the gas milege. So far so good.

Reactions: Dub

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
I have a 2022 Colorado ZR2 and came out of a 2020 ZR2. I absolutely love them and will probably upgrade to the new ZR2 in another year or so. I have had zero issues with any of them. Gas mileage isn't great, but I didn't buy it for that. It will go anywhere I have the guts to take it and pulls my boats anywhere I need it to.

My wife and I have no space issues taking it on trips.

Resica

I have a 2022 Colorado ZR2 and came out of a 2020 ZR2. I absolutely love them and will probably upgrade to the new ZR2 in another year or so. I have had zero issues with any of them. Gas mileage isn't great, but I didn't buy it for that. It will go anywhere I have the guts to take it and pulls my boats anywhere I need it to.

My wife and I have no space issues taking it on trips.
Why upgrade so soon?

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Why upgrade so soon?
The 2024 has a lot of upgraded things that mine doesn't. The one thing that may hold me back are some of the issues with the new 4 banger engine. It has been pretty reliable in the full size, but appears to be having some gremlins in the Colorado.

Latest posts