TBG 2014 Dan Quillian Memorial State Shoot

TNGIRL

those buckles look stunning!!!! :cool:
Exceptional contrast black to gold.....good job Jeff!!!:clap:

dutchman

Getting really close.

Last edited:

Jake Allen

There will be Bar-b-que sandwiches, chip and a drink available for Lunch on Saturday.

Todd Cook

I'm nearly packed. The trailor looks more like it belongs to the Clampetts instead of the Cooks, but hey, better to have it and not need it, right......?:rofl:

Jake Allen

I'm nearly packed. The trailor looks more like it belongs to the Clampetts instead of the Cooks, but hey, better to have it and not need it, right......?:rofl:

That's right!
Headed to beverleeee.
Gonna be a fun weekend.
Add a fishing pole or two to the pile.

dutchman

That's my motto. I have caught flack from a certain administrator on this forum, but he don't bother me as I pay him no mind...:rolleyes:

My truck will resemble your trailer, Todd...

Jake Allen

Headed out :)

Attachments

• 1003558_10151899377812161_880236_n.jpg
    1003558_10151899377812161_880236_n.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 311

dutchman

We are here and we are ready. Only thing missing is you. Come on...

Al33

I hope to be there in the morning but will not be there for the pot luck tomorrow night.
Thanks to all there today getting things ready for the rest of us.:clap::clap::clap: Charlie (baldfish) told me he could not be held responsible for any broken arrows shot at a target positioned at a large rock.:bounce: I reckon they don't call it Rock Ranch for nothin'.

mudcreek

Is there any refrigeration there for my tater sallatt

Jake Allen

The courses are set and ready to be shot!
Looking forward to the next two days.
BigJim is set up and ready.
Ya'll come on down!
Plenty of camping.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Gonna miss it as I have to keep painting and prepping the house this weekend to sell before I move to north Ga next month. Yall' have fun.

TNGIRL

I am expecting some mighty fine pictures!!!!!:pop: