Team #10 "Cranium Crushers"

typarker69

Right there with you MGS. Please don't let this be my first year ever of coming up empty.

GAMHUNTER35

well didnt hav any luck havnt heard a bird in a week going bac to plantation in the morning the birds moved from where they usually roost so when we pull up friday morning we parked the truck right under them an as we were getting ready to walk in where they were at last time birds started flying out of the trees above us we hunted till after 9 didnt hear any thing an when we were walking bac to the truck bumped more birds out of the trees but at least we saw some 2 more birds might put us bac in the game

Ok guys I got my last one. Yall stay after them till the end if you can. I have my fingers crossed GOOD LUCK!

Good job man. Just like last year, I'm having an end of the season collapse. I shot and wounded another one over the weekend. I'll be after them every day until the end though.

It's ok sometimes they get away no matter what you do. But the thing about luck is it keeps changing! So just keep after them and maybe we can get another one on the board. Good Luck!

GAMHUNTER35

well wont be after them till after 8 working today but going to try it 1 more time. way to go mgs would be nice to put 1 more on the books

I had fun!

It was a odd season but it turned out pretty good. I enjoyed being teamed up with you guys and we had a decent run going for a while but it just wasnt enough. This is my last contest so its kinda bitter sweet not to win it but heck you cant win them all. Good luck next season and God Bless!

GAMHUNTER35

well i got a bird bac at the 1st of the season i am going to enter it as a wild card an maybe it will put us bac in the running. just hope the pics or good enough

Attachments

• 0328141006.jpg
    0328141006.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 0328141010.jpg
    0328141010.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 152

typarker69

Well guys I am sorry I could not help us out. This was my first year ever to come up empty. I don't know what was going on. I put the time in the woods just could not close the deal. Feeling pretty low this year.

BPowell92

Well I enjoyed teaming with all of you. Turned out to be a pretty solid team. GAMHUNTER's wildcard bird should really help us out.

I wouldn't worry to much about it typarker69 everyone has had a season like that at some point. Gamhunter your pics look fine to me get them entered we may even place with the extra pts. Guess we will find out in a few days